Did you know that Subway (Five, Five Dollar, Five Dollar Foot Long) does catering?
I’m pretty sure I knew this in the back of my head somewhere because years ago we had a massive party with a 3 foot sub that fed everyone with leftovers.
I know for sure that Subway does catering because they have asked me to talk about their catering on my blog and even gave me a $50 gift to try them out.
I don’t know enough people in real life to host a party with $50 worth of Subway subs (mostly because their subs are so inexpensive and feed so many) but also because I don’t get out much. However, I do have a son and he has friends and they can eat me out of house and home. Which is why I offered him up my $50 (or what was left of it after picking up some kids meals before school for the daughter who is so hard to pack a lunch for) for helping me paint my windows. If I were to have a painting party it would be almost too easy to have Subway cater it because:
- Variety isn’t an issue – Subway offers Giant Subs, Sandwich Platters, SUBWAY to GO!™ boxed meals, drinks, sides and cookie platters.
- Short lead time – Catering orders can be placed 24 hours in advance – in some cases less!
- Small OR Large groups – Size of group isn’t an issue! They have options for as few as 5 people, a mid-size group of 25 people – or hundreds of people if you need it.
- They can cover ANY Occasion - Whether you’re planning a birthday, anniversary party, sporting event, office meeting or other occasion for a meal, Subway can cover just about any type of gathering.
- Customizable Options – Sandwiches can be customized with your favorite veggies and toppings just the way you like!
- Great Value – Simply put – it is possible to feed groups well – without spending a lot!
There is a Subway in every neighborhood in my area and I suspect it’s the same in yours. My Subway is managed by the most awesome woman who calls me “honey”, something few people can get away with but she totally does because she rocks.
Subway has given me an extra $50 gift card to give away to one of my readers. If you would like to win it please tell me how you’d cater a party with Subway. I’ll choose a winner at random on Friday, April 20th.